Thursday, October 20, 2011

Is the shop ready for slow times this winter or is it going to be busy?


How do I keep the shop full in the down months?

I hear that question all the time. And my response is what are you doing about it? If you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got.

This is so true; if you continue to allow the shop to be empty it will stay that way. By now you should have a winter maintenance plan is place and actively seeking work. I work with dealers that do a good job with this, dealers that say they are going to do something and those who just plain ignore it. Who do you think asks the question how do you keep the shop full in the down months?

I just got back from a peer group meeting where two of the dealers have put programs together and are having great success with them. So are you always going to do what you have always done?

No comments:

Post a Comment